The Association may provide details of beach hut and/or vacant beach hut plots for sale, situated on the four NFDC beaches on which it has members.
This is a free service for all Association members, strictly offered on the following basis:
1. You must be an Association member at the time of placing of the ad. and through the entire time it remains on the website.
2. You may only advertise beach huts or vacant beach hut plots for which you hold the licence, situated on an NFDC beach area. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not advertise any other goods or services (please do not ask).
3. The service is managed by volunteers and makes no legal representation or advice regarding the beach hut or plot advertised. The Association has no contractual or agency relationship with the vendor and ads are placed on the website subject to the Legal Disclaimer: The information on the Beach Hut Sales page are for information purposes only. They are not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Buyers are strongly advised to review and act on the information on buying a hut to be found under the FAQs tab of this NFBHOA website before committing to a hut purchase.
4. Advertisements should be submitted to the relevant Association beach rep. and be limited to approx. 100 words. Your ad may include:
a. Hut number, address, and post code.
b. Your contact details – name, email, mobile, etc; or you may request that the beach rep. acts as a “go-between”.
c. Hut specifications, such as hut size, hut construction and condition, additional features (such as whether a veranda is included), NFDC Licence Fee band, and any interior fixtures & fittings to be included.
d. Up to 5 appropriate photographs.
5. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the ad, failure to so would result in an immediate deletion of the ad.
Advertisements will remain on the web page until the hut is sold but strictly subject to you advising your beach rep. without delay when the sale has been successfully completed.